Our product is a unique "safety pad" that we created as a solution to a serious safety flaw that has been found in all model ranges of caravans and vans since 2006. After five years of working as a driver and garage manager in a caravan rental company, mainly for overseas clientele , we found that this very error is often exploited by thieves.
Our security mat is made of high quality PETG material, which offers high temperature resistance up to 250 degrees Celsius, low shrinkage and twisting, making it ideal for printing mechanical parts. It is compatible with all models of caravans and vans, built on the basis of the third generation Fiat Ducato from 2006, such as Peugeot Boxer, Citroën Relay, Opel Movano, Vauxhall Movano, Zenith Electric Truck, Maxwell Vehicles ePro, and other derivatives such as Fiat Doblò, Opel Combo, Ram ProMaster City, Ram V1000.
Our safety mat is easy to install and provides maximum protection for your caravans and vans. We will be happy to offer you our experience and practical knowledge in the field so that you can travel with peace of mind and without worries.
More info in video (turn on english subtitles)
No more unexpected visits.
The print material is PETG:
- High temperature resistance melting 230-250 degrees Celsius
- Little shrinkage and twisting
- Durability and strength
- Suitable for printing mechanical parts
Assembly (any skilled mechanic can do this)
- Remove the plastic and tape from the inside of the door
- Loosen the crank bolts
- Clean the body under the handle from grease and dirt
- Place the pad with the smooth side to the body so that the inscription is on top and the seal rests evenly on the pad
- Tighten the crank bolts
- We will put back the plastic and tapestry